DFPlayer - A Mini MP3 PlayerSold out
DFPlayer - A Mini MP3 Player
DFPlayer mini MP3 player is a small and low cost MP3 module player with a simplified output directly to the speaker.
The module can be used as a standalone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
It perfectly integrates hard decoding module which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV and WMA.
Besides, it also supports TF card with FAT16, FAT32 file system. Through a simple serial port, users can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations.
- Supported sampling rates are 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48KHz
- 24bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card
- Support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function
- Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable