TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate .
It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip.
Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- Soldering heating end built-in heating core, pocket-size making it more convenient. Four replaceable types meet your different needs.
- External power supply: DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V Laptop AC Adapter/Power Bank/Car Power.
- Micro USB port interface: Set up config files to design your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
- Additional function: Open-source application layer.
- Power: 65W
- Temperature stability: ±2%
- Soldering resistance to ground: <2Ω
- Temperature Range: 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C