It is based on the sensor module LSM303D which has a selectable linear acceleration scale range of ±2 / ±4 / ±8 / ±16 g and a selectable magnetic field scale range of ±2 /±4 / ±8 / ±12 gauss. Booth these scales are what are referred to a “full” scale. The magnetic sensor and the accelerometer can be powered down separately to reduce power consumption. An Arduino-board gets the data via an I2C interface using modules custom library.
- Input Voltage: 5V
- I2C Interface and selectable SPI Interface
- Measuring scale selectable
- 6D orientation detection
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators
- Power-down mode
- SPI Interface
- I2C or SPI select pad(default is I2C), if want to use SPI, disconnect this pad
- Interrupt digital output
- Address select pad, default connected b and a address is 0x1E, if connect b and c address is 0x1D, if want to use SPI, disconnect this pad to either side.