Gardens are a way to contribute to contrast the global warming. Maybe you don't have a backyard, but you have a balcony or a windowsill, in which you could put some plants! Of course you have to take care of them, and even if you don't have a green thumb, you can successfully grow plants thanks to this Home Gardening Automation system!
With this bundle you can control:
- Humidity level.
- Water availability.
- Water pump.
- Pressure and temperature.
- Values retrieved from the sensors.
Start today! Follow the step-by-step guide on Project Hub!
Don't forget to share your project on our project hub!
This Bundle contains:
- 1x ARDUINO MKR ZERO (I2S BUS & SD FOR SOUND, MUSIC & DIGITAL AUDIO DATA)
- 1x ARDUINO MKR CONNECTOR CARRIER (GROVE COMPATIBLE)
- 2x Grove - Moisture Sensor, used to measure the humidity level on the ground (connected to A0).
- 1x Grove - Water Sensor, used to check the water availability in the tank (connected to D0)
- 2x Grove - Relay, used to activate the water pump - or if you prefer, you can drive an electronic valve (connected to D1).
- 1x Grove - OLED DISPLAY 0.96", used to show all the values retrieved from the sensors, and other info (connected to TWI port with the Grove I2C Hub).
- 1x Grove Barometric sensor, used to check the pressure and temperature (connected to TWI port with the Grove I2C Hub).
- 1x Grove - I2C Hub (6 Port).
- 1x USB CABLE TYPE A MALE TO MICRO TYPE B MALE.