THE ARDUINO® RESELLER PROGRAM
BE A PART OF THE WORLD’S LEADING
OPEN-SOURCE AND SOFTWARE ECOSYSTEM
“Enable anyone to innovate, by making complex technology simple to use”
(Massimo Banzi, Arduino Co-founder & CTO
WHY ARDUINO IS SO SPECIAL
- Continuous attention to User Experience - interactive design is at the heart of Arduino, for both hardware and software.
- High quality manufacturing & testing process - All products are assembled in Italy, following highest EU environmental standards.
- End to end security for IoT - From hardware cryptography to cloud.
- Best in class communication technology - Arduino boards use high quality communication modules.
- Certifications - Arduino products comply with the highest quality standards and certifications (CE, RED, etc).
- Global Community - Over 28 million users, contributing and sharing around the Arduino open-source platform, providing an incredible amount of accessible knowledge that can be of great help to novices and experts alike.
- Customer support - Arduino’s customer support team takes care of the global user and community base.
- Free, simple, clear programming environment - The Arduino Software (IDE) is easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users to take advantage of.
- Cross-platform Software - The Arduino Software (IDE) runs on Windows, Macintosh, OSX and Linux operating systems.
It’s never been easier to become an “Authorized Arduino Distributor”, we are always open to approaches from linked minded world-class partners who are prepared to develop and support the expansion of the Arduino brand and concept around the world.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN AUTHORIZED ARDUINO DISTRIBUTOR INCLUDE:
- First access to new products and services from Arduino
- Strong visibility all over the world in our AUTHORIZED ARDUINO DISTRIBUTORS PAGE
- Competitive reseller pricing for volume purchases
- A dedicated online portal for accessing and downloading all the information required to market and distribute the Arduino range:
Product Images & Videos
Product Data & Content
Arduino Marketing Assets - logos, images, collateral (PDF’s) etc
- Shared partner marketing activities
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR BEING AN "AUTHORIZED ARDUINO DISTRIBUTORS"
The following criteria apply for becoming an “Authorized Arduino Distributor”:
- Do you have an online or physical store to resell the Arduino product range?
- Do you have a registered company VAT No. or Sales Tax No. or local equivalent?
- Are you able to place a minimum annual order for at least €3,500 worth of stock?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, please click on “ENROLL” to sign up via our portal.
Please note that the process is selective and not every applicant will be accepted to become our official partner. In case are selected, our staff will contact you.