Chibi Lights LED Circuit Stickers STEM Starter Kit with Eng Book
Circuit stickers are an imaginative and easy way to make fun electronics projects without coding, soldering, or maker experience. Just stick your circuit sticker onto a surface and add a battery to get a unique project that reps your maker spirit. You can even connect stickers with conductive materials like copper tape or even conductive paint to create elaborate designs and art projects.
The stickers are super lightweight, thin, and flexible. They're perfect for educators, artists, and novices and are a great introduction into the world of electronics.
- 6 white LED stickers
- 2 each of red, yellow, and blue LED stickers
- 1 roll of copper tape (5 meters)
- 2 CR2032 coin cell batteries
- 2 small binder clips
- 1 swatch of conductive plastic
- 1 swatch of Z-conductive tape
- 1 copy of the Circuit Sticker Sketchbook by Jie Qi, an introductory guide to using circuit stickers.