Grove - 6-Axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope
The Grove - 6-Axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope is a cost-effective Grove sensor integrated with a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope.
It has a low power consumption digital chip LSM6DS3 and power supply regulator which features high sensitivity and low noise interference. It can be configured to different levels of sensitivity to acceleration and can use different ranges of angular rate measurement. It is provided with a detailed SDK, which makes the prototyping process quick and easy.
This product is good for applications where tilt, motion, and tap sensing is needed.
- Grove interfaced and cost-effective.
- Digital-output for 6 DOF motion data.
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale leaner acceleration sensing range for various environment.
- ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 degree per seconds(dps) for angular rate measurement range makes it versatile.
- A Detailed SDK for easy programming.
- Regulated power supply for reliable data to be collected.
- Programmed interrupts for different event.