ICS43432 I2S Digital Microphone
- Tech Specs
These are breakout boards for Invensense's ICS43432 bottom-ported digital microphones that output I2S audio as a stream of 24-bit serial words that can be directly read by a Arduino board with an I2S port. No CODEC is required to decode the audio data!
The ICS43432 is the newest Invensense microphone and is smaller than the INMP441 (its predecessor) with even better signal to noise ratio.
What makes it special?
This is a small, simple breakout board that can be used alone on a breadboard, or use two (one set to left and one set to right) for stereo audio capture. These boards are an easy way to enter the wonderful world of hi-fidelity stereo audio recording and analysis without the investment in expensive and complicated amplifying and decoding circuitry.
- Digital I²S Interface with High Precision 24‐bit Data
- High 65 dBA SNR
- −26 dB FS Sensitivity ±1 dB Sensitivity Tolerance
- Wide Frequency Response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Low Current Consumption: 1.0 mA
- High Power Supply Rejection: −80 dB FS
- 116 dB SPL Acoustic Overload PointCompatible with Sn/Pb and Pb‐Free Solder Processes
- RoHS/WEEE Compliant
For more information check the Datasheet