Industruino PROTO D21G
With this product you will be able to permanently install your Arduino application in no-time. Whether you use it for automation projects, data loggers or an interactive art installation, Industruino offers you ruggedness, plenty of features and low cost.
The Proto kit offers a large prototyping area to add your own circuitry as well as the following features:
1. A 14 pin IDC expansion port to easily connect external modules such as the new Ethernet module or your own pcb/module hosting the same connector.
2. A 2A switching voltage regulator taking any input voltage between 7-28V and generating a stable 5V output for the MCU and your own components.
The prototyping area is generally used for two purposes:
1. To integrate a one-off Arduino based project into a fully enclosed solution.
2. To prototype a design before making a custom Baseboard for mass production.
Industruino Proto is sold in form of a kit consisting of a topboard pcb, Proto baseboard pcb, mounting hardware and enclosure with button panel. With these parts it takes only about 3 minutes to assemble your Industruino.
- DIN-rail mountable
- Fully enclosed
- Prototyping area with re-routable connections using jumpers
- 14p IDC expansion port
- 7-28V->5V/2A switching voltage regulator.
- All I/O and power available through detachable screw connectors
- Level shifters for 5V tolerant I/O
- 128x64 pixels LCD with backlight
- 3 button membrane panel
- Pre-loaded with interactive LCD menu firmware
- TFTP ethernet bootloader (remote sketch upload)
- Battety backed real-time clock (RTC)
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE