Industruino Proto Kit
Want to learn more?
- Tech Specs
With this product you will be able to permanently install your Arduino application in no-time. Whether you use it for automation projects, data loggers or an interactive art installation, Industruino offers you ruggedness, plenty of features and low cost.
The Proto kit offers a large prototyping area to add your own circuitry as well as the following features:
- A 14 pin IDC expansion port to easily connect external modules such as the new Ethernet module or your own pcb/module hosting the same connector.
- A 2A switching voltage regulator taking any input voltage between 7-28V and generating a stable 5V output for the MCU and your own components.
The prototyping area is generally used for two purposes:
- To integrate a one-off Arduino based project into a fully enclosed solution.
- To prototype a design before making a custom Baseboard for mass production.
Industruino Proto is sold in form of a kit consisting of a topboard pcb, Proto baseboard pcb, mounting hardware and enclosure with button panel. With these parts it takes only about 3 minutes to assemble your Industruino.
- DIN-rail mountable Fully enclosed Prototyping area with re-routable connections using jumpers14p IDC expansion port
- -28V->5V/2A switching voltage regulator.
- All I/O and power available through detachable screw connectors
- Enclosure made from biodegradable polymer
- 128x64 pixels LCD with backlight
- 3 button membrane panel
- Pre-loaded with interactive LCD menu firmware (code examples available for download below)
- Fully compatible wit
- D13 (32u4) / D26 (1286)
- Atmega 32u4 or AT90USB1286 microcontroller
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Supply Voltage: 7-28V
- Digital I/O Pins: 17
- PWM Channels: 6 (32u4 model) / 4 (1286 model)
- Analog Input Channels: 7, off which 6 are shared with digital I/O pins (32u4) / 5 (1286).
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (32u4) / 128KB (1286).
- SRAM 2.5 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- U8G library compatible LC
- 3 button membrane panel connected to analog input A5 on 32u4 / D23-D25 on 1286 models.
- LCD backlight PWM controlled using output D13 (32u4) / D26 (1286)