M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 21 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS
- Tech Specs
Modular PLC This is the first equipment based on the Arduino technology designed for a professional use. This PLC has 21I/Os. It also contains several communication ports which provide more flexibility and control. The M-DUINO family offers the possibility to expand up to 127 modules through I2C, which means that you can have until 7100 Inputs / Outputs in Master-Slave connections, additionally to sensors, etc… Programming Software This PLC can be programmed using the Arduino IDE platform. See the Documentation menu below to download the software for free. Instantantaneous connection and coding. The PLC M-DUINO is programmed through the USB ports. This PLC can also be programed through Ethernet port remotely. This offers and immediate access to program, mantain and control. Also you can continuously monitor the status for all the variables, inputs, outputs, etc. It is compatible with the Arbosx and the Touchberry Pi with instantaneous connection.
Inputs (Arduino Mega included)
– 13 Input:
- (6x) Analog (0-10Vdc) / Digital (5-24Vdc) configurable by software.
- (7x) Digital Isolated (5-24Vdc).
Outputs (Arduino Mega included)
– 8 Output:
- (8x) Digital Isolated (5-24Vdc) / (3 of which) PWM Isolated
- (3 of which) Analog (0-10Vdc) configurable by switch.
– (1x) Ethernet port.
– (1x) USB port (type B).
– (1x) I2C port. (Interface with other Industrial Shields, sensors, I/Os modules)
– (3x) TTL ports.
– (1x) RS-232 port.
– (1x) HALF/FULL Duplex RS-485 port.
– (1x) SPI external port (Using MOSI,MISO, SS pins of Arduino)
– TCP IP / Modbus TCP. / Modbus RTU
– WebServer capacity
– Industrial Protocols
Other technical specifications
RTC (Real Time Clock. NOTE: I2C port used. See pinout modification)
µSD Socket (using SPI port, chip select D53 pin).
DIN Rail mounting.
Max consum.: 1.2A
Flash Memory: 256kB (8kB for bootloader)
Clock Speed: 16MHz
*Rx,Tx pins are not abailable using RS485. For SPI you need to choose another pin for Select Function (You can choose, SDA, SCL, Rx, Tx, Pins of Arduino)