MAKERbuino kit with tools
- Tech Specs
This neat little device is an open source GameBoy you can build yourself (it’s fully DIY – do it yourself).
Besides being a cool retro handheld device, MAKERbuino is also an educational device shaped like a game console. It’s a great (and also fun and cool) tool for learning and/or teaching various forms of STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics).
Solder your own game console, play cool retro games, learn STEM through fun and interesting tutorials, make the game of your dreams, share with a large community.
In the MAKERbuino kit with tools, you’ll get all the components needed to build and program your own game console and the basic tools and equipment for assembling your kit.
The design is fully open source, programmable in Arduino and compatible with various Arduino modules.
Included in the package:
- unassembled MAKERbuino kit
- 128MB SD card loaded with games
- USB-TTL programmer board (for connecting your MAKERbuino to a computer and programming it)
- diagonal cutter pliers
- some solder
- needle nose pliers
- snazzy USB soldering iron
- USB cable for the soldering iron
- metallic soldering iron holder
- small sponge (for cleaning the soldering iron)