Mini Thermal Receipt Printer
Want to learn more?
- Tech Specs
Love the digital world but still find post-it and paper more effective tool?
Print your ideas on paper with this little thermal printer. It is the ideal for interfacing with a microcontroller and thanks to its small size.
It can be easily embedded in your projects. The printer comes with a set of power and data cables but without a power supply. It can work in 5V~ 9V, with the peak current of 2A. It uses the very common 57mm-wide thermal paper (one paper roll included).
- Smart appearance
- Easy paper loading
- Low noise thermal printing
- Front panel make paper replacement easily
- Easily embedded to any kinds of instruments and meters
- Printing Method:Thermal Dot Line
- Printing Speed: 50-80mm/s
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm, 384 dots/line
- Effective Printing Width: 48mm
- Character Set: ASCII,GB2312-80(Chinese)
- Print Font: ANK:8x16,9x17,9x24,12×24 GBK:16×16,24×24
- Paper Type: Thermal paper
- Paper Width: 57.5± 0.5mm
- Paper Thickness: 60-85µm
- Paper Roll Diameter: Max: 40mm
- MCBF: 5 million lines
- Interface: RS232/TTL/USB
- Power Supply (Adapter): DC5V-9V
- Outline Dimension (WxDxH): 110x65x57 mm
- InstallationPortSize: 102x57x50 mm
- Color: black/white
- Color: Black Operating Temp: 5°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 80%
- Storage Temp: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Humidity: 10% ~ 90% Screws: M2.5