NS1 Nanosynth sound & music machine
Want to learn more?
- Tech Specs
The NS1nanosynth synthesizer is tiny 220x85mm analog modular synthesizer coupled with an Arduino Micro platform.
NS1nanosynth is a good compromise between complexity and usability. It's a Maker synth, totally hackable and customazable yet a good entry level device, and on a budget.
- saw core thermally stabilized v/oct VCO
- 12db lowpass and bandpass VCF
- two LFOs
- one loopable ADSR envelope
- a standard VCA
- two twistable attenuators
- two pot controllers
- plethora (12+!) “micro” modules, such as like mixers, multiples, sample and hold, sum/sub blocks, inverters, logic or, and, nand, analog dividers, clock dividers, fixed voltage generators and several ‘sensor blocks’.