Please Note: UPDATE EFFECTIVE March 17, 2015
Information We Collect
Information you give to us. When you register, we ask you for the following information:
- Email address
- Credit Card
- Mailing Address
Information we collect when you use our Site and Services.
We may collect information about the way you interact with our Site, Services, content and advertising. This may include, but is not limited to, device ID, device type, machine ID, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our Sites, IP address, ad data, and standard web log information, and any telephone number you provide us or from which you may call or otherwise contact us.
Information we collect from other sources.
We may also obtain information from or about you in other ways. For example, we may verify user information with a service provider or combine your information with additional information we collect from other third parties or sources, as authorized and permitted by law. Also, we collect the information you send to us such as correspondence, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications, testimonials or User Content such as photos, blogs and writings.
How We Use Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience. We may use the information we collect to:
- provide the Services and customer support you request;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Agreements;
- customize, measure and improve our Site, Services and advertising;
- contact you tell you about our Services and those of our corporate family, service updates, targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties; and/or comply with applicable laws;
- registration and/or sharing through third-party services.
How we share information
We share information between our systems and that of third parties so as to allow them to complete transactions. Information like names, shipping address and other data might be included in this information. We may also disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (for example, in response to requests by federal, state or local authorities, including tax authorities, subpoenas, court orders or other legal process) or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is legally required, enforce our policies, establish or exercise our legal rights or protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud detection, credit card processing, delivery services, refund requests, or bill collection).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
Cookies and web beacons
Accessing and changing personal information
You can access and change your account information in My Account or other area of your user account. There, you can change your address, telephone number, email address, password, credit card information, Social Security Number or Taxpayer ID (if applicable) and privacy and communications preferences.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails at any time simply by changing your preferences, unsubscribing on the website, or using an email's unsubscribe function. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications through check-out with our partners, you must change your communication preferences with them directly.
Security and Retention
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please fill out this form.