Shield - MEGA Proto KIT Rev3
The A000081 is an Arduino MEGA Proto Shield Rev3 kit. This kit makes easy for user to design their custom circuits. The user can solder parts to the prototyping area to create their project or use it with a small solderless breadboard to quickly test circuit ideas without solder. The PCB has extra connections for all of the Arduino I/O pins and has a space to mount through hole and surface mount integrated circuits. It's a convenient way for the user to make own custom circuit and Arduino MEGA into a single module.
- Board size is 101.52mm x 53.3mm
- ICSP header and two 14 pin SOIC prototyping areas
- Long and easy shield to solder ground/5V rails
- SOIC prototyping area up to 14pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package
- Ten bigger holes for special needs
- Long and easy to solder ground/5V rails