Delivery time changes depending on the selected carrier and destination country as indicated in the checkout phase. Carrier delivery time does not include the order processing period as mentioned in the next section. Arduino, LLC cannot be held responsible for the Carrier's late deliveries. Once the goods have been shipped, the customer will receive a shipping confirmation email, including the tracking number.
All U.S.A and APAC orders are shipped from our US warehouse located in Lancaster (PA).
Orders shipped outside the U.S.A. can be subject to customs controls for duties and VAT for import. Arduino, LLC cannot be held responsible for late deliveries due to customs control.
Time requirements refer to business days only, Monday to Friday, national holidays excluded, and in any case not during nor including the company annual leave period which will be communicated in good time on the website homepage.
Please note that our warehouse will be closed on December 25th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020.
Due to the high number of orders, the delivery may be delayed. Be sure to place the order before December 18th.
Christmas Delivery Cut Off Dates
- Ground needs to be shipped by Saturday, December 14th
- Postal service (FedEx SmartPost and UPS mail innovations/ iParcel) is 2 weeks
- 3 day Services - December 19th
- 2 day Services - December 20th
- 1 day Services - December 21th
- Orders entered before 5:30 am EDT (GMT-4) Mon-Fri ship same day.
- Orders entered before 1:30 pm EDT (GMT-4) Mon-Fri we make our best effort to ship the same day and guarantee the next business day shipping.
- Orders entered before 4:30 pm EDT (GMT-4) Mon-Sun ship next business day.
Important update - March, 23th 2020
Our Distribution Centres based in Italy and the East Coast of the US continue to be fully operational as things stand.
Our delivery partners are collecting orders, but given the strain on their networks around the globe parcel deliveries may suffer delays.
Furthermore, we are in close contact with our suppliers and production partners, and can confirm continued supply and manufacturing of Arduino hardware albeit on a priority basis.