Arduino.cc owned by: Arduino AG, Riedstrasse 11 6330 Cham (ZG)
Invoiced by: Arduino, LLC 10 St. James Ave., FLR 11 - Boston MA 02116 UNITED STATES
Fulfilled by: Shipwire, 700 Indian Springs Drive - Lancaster PA 17601 UNITED STATES
HOW TO BUY
Add to your Cart the items you are interested in by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button; you can check every detail (description, dimensions, tech specs, getting started) by clicking on products' images.
Once you have selected all the items you'd like to purchase, you can proceed to Checkout by clicking on the 'Checkout' button you can find on the Cart popover (reachable from the shopping bag icon in the header).
To complete the purchase you have to Login: if you don't have an account yet you may create a new one by clicking on the 'Sign Up' button
If it's the first time you are purchasing on Arduino store you have to insert your Billing and Shipping addresses, and select your account type (you are purchasing as a Maker/Private, as a Company or as a School).
You may then choose a Shipping method, select the payment method you want to use and confirm the order.
You will receive a confirmation email with order number and a further notification concerning the fulfillment.
Invoice will be automatically generated and sent.
- Is it mandatory to create an account?
- An account is needed if you want to purchase.
- How do I create my account?
- Visit store.arduino.cc and click on the 'Sign In' link in the upper right-hand corner of the page, then create a new account by clicking on the 'Sign Up': you'll have to enter your username, password, and email address. You can also subscribe Arduino's newsletter for cool discounts, promotions, and the latest news. Click 'Create Account', and you’re all set!
- In which countries is it possible to shop online?
- You can currently shop in America, Oceania, Middle East and Asia Region.
- How many languages is it possible to browse in?
- Currently only in English.
- What is the currency?
- All our prices are in USD
- Are the online store prices VAT included?
- All Prices displayed exclude VAT; VAT is charged based on the requirements of the location of the customer.
- Are out-of-stock items restocked?
- If an item is out of stock, we will try to restock it as soon as possible. We suggest to sign up to receive the 'Back in Stock' notification.
- Can I cancel my Arduino Newsletter subscription?
- You can easily cancel your subscription by clicking on the Newsletter menu. Fill in the details and select 'Send'.
- How do I recover my forgotten password?
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it and insert a new one. Click on 'Forgot your password?' in the Log in section. We will send you a link to setup a new password.
- How can I be sure that I've made my purchase correctly?
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
- Can I remove items from my order?
- No, once the order is placed there is no way to add or remove items.
- Can I cancel my order?
- No, once the order is placed you cannot cancel it.
- What should I do if I receive a faulty or incorrect item?
- Please contact us through our Store support form.
Arduino Store accepts payments via Credit / Debit Cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover Network) and PayPal
Due to potential fraud and misuse, we may not ship an order, or request additional verification Information. Both Credit / Debit cards and PayPal transactions must clear the authorization process and are always charged at time of order.
For schools: PO and back transfer
For Company: bank transfer
- Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
- Yes, the data is transmitted TLS-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard only TLS transactions (Transport Layer Security) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the TSL system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
You can choose the shipping method you prefer at the checkout based on your timing and costs needs.
- Third Party Parcel Carrier for order shipped to: Australia, Hong Kong, Canada
- Can I track my order?
- Yes, of course! Once the order is fulfilled and shipped, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number in order to follow your shipment.
Please note that orders shipped to NON-US countries may be subject to local import taxes (VAT and Duties), and that local courier companies may charge a service fee in addition to the original shipping costs.
- Can I return my order?
- Arduino will accept returns on a very limited basis. Arduino accepts returns only within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of Customer’s receipt of merchandise, subject to a 10% restocking fee. If you purchased the Product from somewhere other than the Store, please contact that reseller to obtain a refund.
- How can I return the products?
- To initiate a return, you must inform us of your decision within the Cancellation Period by contacting Arduino customer support and clearly stating your desire to return the Product. Arduino customer service will provide you with a written return authorization (‘RMA’) that must be included with your return shipment to Arduino so that Arduino can identify your shipment and with a return address. Customer shall arrange to have the return shipped back to Arduino.
- Will I be refunded?
- To receive a refund, you must return your Product (and any promotional merchandise supplied with the Product) with the RMA within the 14 days following the day on which you notify Arduino customer support that you desire to return your Product. If a Product consists of several parts, Customer must return all parts of the Product in order to obtain a refund.
Products must be received by Arduino in a “resalable condition”. “Resalable condition” means the Product has no sign of: use, wear and tear, cosmetic damage, or any other damage. Customer must keep the original packaging and use it to repack a Product for return. Any return made by Customer without a written return authorization from Arduino will be considered an unauthorized return and it will not be subject to a refund or credit by Arduino. Customer assumes all shipping and handling charges for any Unauthorized Return.
- What can I do if I think my product is defective?
- Please contact us at the Arduino Support, our Customer Care will manage your request 3 business days.
Arduino, LLC warrants that its products will conform to the specifications. This limited warranty lasts for one (1) year from the date of the sale. Arduino, LLC shall not be liable for any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse or mistreatment by the customer, including improper installation or testing, or for any products that have been altered or modified in any way by a customer. Moreover, Arduino, LLC shall not be liable for any defects that result from customer's design, specifications or instructions for such products. Testing and other quality control techniques are used to the extent Arduino, LLC deems necessary. For any further information, please refer to our Conditions of Use page.
the 'Checkout' button you can find on the Cart popover