Portenta C33 is a streamlined module that offers the high performance of the Portenta family at a lower price point, thanks to optimizations and streamlined features.
Ideal to develop cost-effective, real-time applications, Portenta C33 features the Arm® Cortex®-M33 microcontroller by global leader Renesas and supports MicroPython and other high-level programming languages. Thanks to its onboard Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity, the module stands out as an ideal solution for IoT gateways, remote control systems, fleet management and process tracking.
While its secure element guarantees industrial-grade security at the hardware level, the Portenta C33 is also able to perform over-the-air firmware updates with Arduino IoT Cloud or other third-party services.
Quickly deploying AI-powered projects becomes quick and easy with Portenta C33, by leveraging a vast array of ready-to-use software libraries and Arduino sketches available, as well as widgets that display data in real time on Arduino IoT Cloud-based dashboards. What’s more, the module’s form factor is compatible with the Portenta and MKR ranges and features castellated pins – ready for automatic assembly lines and more efficient connections to other components.
Key benefits include:
- Ideal for low-cost IoT applications with Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® LE connectivity
- Supports MicroPython and other high-level programming languages
- Offers industrial-grade security at the hardware level and secure OTA firmware updates
- Leverages ready-to-use software libraries and Arduino sketches
- Perfect to monitor and display real-time data on Arduino IoT Cloud widget-based dashboards
- Compatible with Arduino Portenta and MKR families
- Features castellated pins for automatic assembly lines
Cost Effective Performance
Reliable, secure and with computational power worthy of its range, Portenta C33 was designed to provide big and small companies in every field with the opportunity to access IoT and benefit from higher efficiency levels and automation.
Portenta C33 brings more applications than ever within users’ reach, from enabling quick plug-and-play prototyping to providing a cost-effective solution for industrial-scale projects.
- Industrial IoT gateway
- Machine monitoring to track OEE/OPE
- Inline quality control and assurance
- Energy consumption monitoring
- Appliances control system
- Ready-to-use IoT prototyping solution
|Microcontroller||Renesas R7FA6M5BH2CBG Arm® Cortex®-M33:
|External Memories||16 MB QSPI Flash|
|USB-C®||USB-C® High Speed|
|Security||NXP® SE050C2 Secure Element|
|Operating Temperatures||-40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)|
|Dimensions||66,04 mm x 25,40 mm|