2MP GC2145 Color DVP Camera Module for Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi Board
Cost effective, low power consumption, simple interface, compatibility with Arduino libraries, suitable for battery-powered and energy-efficient applications.
This camera is based on GC2415 Color rolling shutter image sensor. The GC2145 incorporates a 1616V x 1232H active pixel
array, on-chip 10-bit ADC, and image signal processor.
The 2MP GC2145 camera module is equipped with a 80°(DFOV) stock Lens. It supports RGB output format. The standrad operating temperature is between -20~70℃, with the stable Image temp. between 0~50℃.
It is fully compatible with Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi board, a professional-grade microcontroller development board recently launched by Arduino. Seamlessly integrates with our camera module, unlocking versatile image capture and processing capabilities. Harness the power of Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi and gain a competitive edge in your projects.
- Cost-Effective: Affordable solution for implementing visual capabilities in cost-sensitive projects.
- Compact Size: Compact form factor enables integration into space-constrained applications.
- Simplify Embedded Vision for All: Easy to set up and operate. Making it possible to add machine vision to your GIGA R1 board without much effort at all.
- Higher Resolution: Captures images with high resolution and detail, allowing for precise visual analysis.
- Low Power Consumption: Efficient power usage, making it suitable for battery-powered and energy-efficient applications.
|Number of effective pixels
|1616(H) × 1232(V)
|1.75μm × 1.75μm
|Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi Board
|Color Filter Array
|640x480@17fps, 320x240@27fps, 160x120@52fps
|Field of View(FOV)
|AVDD: 2.6V to 3.0V; DOVDD: 1.7V to 3.0V; DVDD: 1.8V
|Camera Board Size
|30.5mm x 30.5mm