It has a low power consumption digital chip LSM6DS3 and power supply regulator which features high sensitivity and low noise interference. It can be configured to different levels of sensitivity to acceleration and can use different ranges of angular rate measurement. It is provided with a detailed SDK, which makes the prototyping process quick and easy.
This product is good for applications where tilt, motion, and tap sensing is needed.
- Grove interfaced and cost-effective.
- Digital-output for 6 DOF motion data.
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale leaner acceleration sensing range for various environment.
- ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 degree per seconds(dps) for angular rate measurement range makes it versatile.
- A Detailed SDK for easy programming.
- Regulated power supply for reliable data to be collected.
- Programmed interrupts for different event.
- Analog supply voltage: 5V/3.3V(DC)
- Power consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode and 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz
- Linear acceleration measurement range ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale (typical value)
- Angular rate measurement range ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±;2000 dps(typical value)
- Linear acceleration sensitivity 0.061(FS = ±2), 0.122(FS = ±4), 0.244(FS = ±8), 0.488(FS = ±16) mg/LSB
- Angular rate sensitivity 4.375(FS = ±125), 8.75(FS = ±245), 17.50(FS = ±500), 35(FS = ±1000), 70(FS = ±2000)
140mm x 85mm x 10.3mm