Grove - High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor (DPS310)Sold out
Barometer detecting is very useful in enviromental sensing or altitude measuring. Try the Grove Barometer sensor!
Grove - DPS310 is a high precision barometric pressure sensor, it can measure air pressure change caused by height changes in the centimeter level.
- Indoor Navigation (floor detection e.g. in shopping malls and parking garages)
- Health and Sports (accurate elevation gain and vertical speed)
- Outdoor Navigation (GPS start-up time and accuracy improvement, dead-reckoning e.g. in tunnels)
- Weather Station('Micro-weather' and local forecasts)
- Drones (flight stability and height control)
|Operating Voltage||3.3V / 5V|
|Operating air pressure||300 to 1200hPa|
|I2C Address||The default address is 0x77
When short-circuited, the address is 0x76