Arduino.cc owned by: Arduino SA, Corso San Gottardo 6A CH-6830 Chiasso, Switzerland
Invoiced by: Arduino Srl società unipersonale, Via Andrea Appiani 25 20900 Monza (MB)
VAT: IT09755110963. REA MB – 1910694.
Fulfilled by: PVS Services Italia S.R.L, Strada A di Gainago 2/A, 43056 – Gainago di Torrile (PR)
HOW TO BUY
Add to your Cart the items you are interested in by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button; you can check every detail (description, dimensions, tech specs, getting started) by clicking on products' images.
Once you have selected all the items you'd like to purchase, you can proceed to Checkout by clicking on the 'Checkout' button you can find on the Cart popover (reachable from the shopping bag icon in the header).
To complete the purchase you have to Login: if you don't have an account yet you may create a new one by clicking on the 'Sign Up' button
If it's the first time you are purchasing on Arduino store you have to insert your Billing and Shipping addresses, and select your account type (you are purchasing as a Maker/Private, as a Company or as a School).
You may then choose a Shipping method, select the payment method you want to use and confirm the order.
You will receive a confirmation email with order number and a further notification concerning the fulfillment.
Invoice will be automatically generated and sent.
- Is it mandatory to create an account?
- No, you you can use the guest checkout option.
- How do I create my account?
- Visit store.arduino.cc and click on the 'Sign In' link in the upper right-hand corner of the page, then create a new account by clicking on the 'Sign Up': you'll have to enter your username, password, and email address. You can also subscribe Arduino's newsletter for cool discounts, promotions, and the latest news. Click 'Create Account', and you’re all set!
- In which countries is it possible to shop online?
- You can currently shop in Europe and Africa Regions.
- How many languages is it possible to browse in?
- Currently only in English.
- Are the online store prices VAT included?
- All Prices displayed exclude VAT; VAT is charged based on the requirements of the location of the customer.
- Are out-of-stock items restocked?
- If an item is out of stock, we will try to restock it as soon as possible. We suggest to sign up to receive the 'Back in Stock' notification.
- Can I cancel my Arduino Newsletter subscription?
- You can easily cancel your subscription by clicking on the Newsletter menu. Fill in the details and select 'Send'.
- How do I recover my forgotten password?
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it and insert a new one. Click on 'Forgot your password?' in the Log in section. We will send you a link to setup a new password.
- How can I be sure that I've made my purchase correctly?
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
- Can I remove items from my order?
- No, once the order is placed there is no way to add or remove items.
- Can I cancel my order?
- No, once the order is placed you cannot cancel it.
- Can I modify shipping information?
- No, once the order is placed you cannot change any information.
- What should I do if I receive a faulty or incorrect item?
- Please contact us through our Store Support form.
Arduino Store accepts payments via Credit / Debit Cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover Network) and PayPal
Due to potential fraud and misuse, we may not ship an order, or request additional verification Information. Both Credit / Debit cards and PayPal transactions must clear the authorization process and are always charged at time of order.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
- Yes, the data is transmitted TLS-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard only TLS transactions (Transport Layer Security) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the TSL system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
You can choose the shipping method you prefer at the checkout based on your timing and costs needs.
- UPS: Express Saver, Standard
- Can I track my order?
- Yes, of course! Once the order is fulfilled and shipped, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number in order to follow your shipment.
Please note that orders shipped to NON-EU countries may be subject to local import taxes (VAT and Duties), and that local courier companies may charge a service fee in addition to the original shipping costs.
- Can I return my order?
- Arduino accepts returns only within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of Customer’s receipt of merchandise. If you purchased the Product from somewhere other than the Store, please contact that reseller to obtain a refund.
In case of defective products please refer to the “Warranty” section below.
In case of return for withdrawal please refer to section 9 of the General Sales and Conditions.
- What can I do if I think my product is defective?
- Please contact us at the Arduino Support, our Customer Care will manage your request 3 business days.
Arduino Srl warrants that its products will conform to the specifications. This limited warranty lasts for one (1) year from the date of the sale. Arduino Srl shall not be liable for any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse or mistreatment by the customer, including improper installation or testing, or for any products that have been altered or modified in any way by a customer. Moreover, Arduino Srl shall not be liable for any defects that result from customer's design, specifications or instructions for such products. Testing and other quality control techniques are used to the extent Arduino Srl deems necessary. For any further information, please refer to our Conditions of Use page.