Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Module - HM-10Sold out
Bluetooth 4.0 module (Low Energy) compliant with ISM 2.4 GHz, master/slave operating mode with transparent data transmission, based on the Texas Instruments CC2541 chip with 256K of Flash memory and 8K of RAM.
This is a Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) module compliant with ISM 2.4 GHz, with master/slave mode of operation and transparent data transmission, based on the Texas Instruments CC2541 chip with 256K Flash memory and 8K RAM.
It can be controlled through simple AT commands (via UART) or programmed with custom applications. Ideal for use in projects where Bluetooth connection is needed, such as between microcontroller and PC. Power supply ranges between 2V and 3.6Vdc.
Note: SMT mounting.
- Bluetooth 4.0 module compliant with ISM 2.4 GHz (HM-10)
- Uses Texas Instruments CC2541 SoC chip with 256K Flash memory and 8K RAM
- Supports master and slave modes
- RX standard gain: 19.6 mA
- TX -6 dBm: 24 mA
- Frequency: 2402 - 2483.5 MHz in 20 kHz steps
- Modulation and Data Rate: 1 Mbps, GFSK
- Number of channels: 40
- Output power: -23 to 4 dBm
- Reception sensitivity: -93dBm/-87dBm
- Stack: ATT, GATT, SMP, L2CAP, GAP
- Range: over 70 meters 10-bit ADC
- Serial interface: UART/SPI Wake-up interrupt, Watchdog Timer
- AES Security Coprocessor
- Power supply: ranges between 2V and 3.6V
- VDD ripple: 100mV max
- Current consumption (at 25°C with VDD = 3V):
- Power Mode 3 (External Interrupts): 0.4uA
- Power Mode 2 (SleepTimerOn): 0.9uA
- Power Mode 1 (3-μs Wake-Up): 235uA
- RX Standard Gain: 19.6mA
- TX -6 dBm: 24mA
- TX 0 dBm: -
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions (mm): 27x13x1.6
- Weight: 5 grams.