DFPlayer mini MP3 player is a small and low cost MP3 module player with a simplified output directly to the speaker.
The module can be used as a standalone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
It perfectly integrates hard decoding module which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV and WMA.
Besides, it also supports TF card with FAT16, FAT32 file system. Through a simple serial port, users can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations.
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts
- The public security border control channel voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm
- Fire alarm voice prompts
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast
Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
|24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB|
|Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH|
|A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode|
|Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play|
|30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable|