HM01B0 QVGA Monochrome DVP Camera Module for Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi Board
Low light sensitive, ultralow power consumption, simple interface, compatibility with Arduino libraries, suitable for battery-powered and energy-efficient applications.
This camera is based on HM01B0 QVGA monochrome rolling shutter image sensor. The sensor is an Ultra Low Power Image Sensor designed for Always-on vision devices and applications. With high light sensitivity and on-chip self oscillator, you can get better image quality under diifferent light conditions.
The low power consumption camera module is equipped with a 60°(D) stock Lens. It supports RAW6/8 output format. The standrad operating temperature is between -30~85℃, with the stable Image temp. between 0~50℃.
It is fully compatible with Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi board, a professional-grade microcontroller development board recently launched by Arduino. Seamlessly integrates with our camera module, unlocking versatile image capture and processing capabilities. Harness the power of Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi and gain a competitive edge in your projects.
- Cost-Effective: Affordable solution for implementing visual capabilities in cost-sensitive projects.
- Compact Size: Compact form factor enables integration into space-constrained applications.
- Simplify Embedded Vision for All: Easy to set up and operate. Making it possible to add machine vision to your GIGA R1 board without much effort at all.
- High Sensitivity: High low-light sensitivity 3.6µ BrightSenseTM pixel technology. With on-chip self oscillator.
- Ultralow Power Consumption: Efficient power usage, making it suitable for battery-powered and energy-efficient applications.
|Number of effective pixels
|320(H) × 320(V)
|3.6μm × 3.6μm
|Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi Board
|Electronic Rolling Shutter
|Color Filter Array
|Field of View(FOV)
|AVDD: 2.8V; DOVDD: 1.8V; DVDD: 1.5V
|Camera Board Size
|30.5mm x 30.5mm