It can function as an RFID card reader/writer, NFC reader with Android smartphone and in wireless mode with two identical devices.
It can be used with Arduino to create access control devices.
The package includes the reader, a keychain transponder, a card transponder and connection cables.
- Power supply: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Compact and easy to integrate into your project
- Supports interface: I²C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), selectable via dip-switch
- Supports RFID read/write, P2P communication between two identical modules, NFC with Android smartphone
- Supports RFID read/write:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Reading distance (mm): max. 50-70
- Dimensions (mm): 43x41x4