Gravity: I2C Ozone Sensor (0-10ppm) is based on electrochemical principles and it can measure the ambient O3 concentration accurately and conveniently. With high anti-interference ability, high stablility and high sensitivity, this arduino-compatible ozone sensor can be widely applied to fields like portable device, air quality monitoring device, disinfection cabinets and smart home.
This compact dfrobot ozone sensor supports I2C output, it is compatible with many mainboards like Arduino Uno, esp32, Raspberry Pi and so on. Its resolution can reach to 10ppb. It supports wide range input voltage: 3.3V to 5.5V.
Moreover, the lifetime is as long as 2 years. With simple Gravity interface and practical sample code, you can build your own ozone concentration monitor easily and conveniently.
- High sensitivity
- Low power consumption
- Excellent stability and anti-interference ability
- IIC Interface
- Temperature compensation, excellent linear output
- Long lifetime
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V micro-controllers
- Polarity protection
- Detection of Gases: Ozone
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 to 5.5V DC
- Output Signal: IIC output
- Measurement Range: 0 to 10ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm (10ppb)
- Preheat Time: 3 minutes
- Response Time: ≤90 seconds
- Recovery Time: ≤90 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 50℃
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95%RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 50℃
- Lifetime: >2 years (in the air)
- Board Dimension: 1.06" x 1.46" / 27mm x 37mm