Gravity: WiFi IoT Module
This WiFi IoT module supports multiple programming platforms, such as MakeCode, Mind+, and Arduino IDE, and can also be used on various popular IoT platforms like Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT.
This WiFi IoT module would be an excellent choice for IoT classroom teaching and smart home projects. It supports multiple programming platforms, such as MakeCode, Mind+, and Arduino IDE, and can also be used on various popular IoT platforms like Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT.
Besides that, the module is designed with easy-to-use Gravity interface and employs UART and I2C communication protocols. You can use it to build IoT projects with other mainboards like micro:bit, Arduino, STM32.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, MakeCode and Mind+ Graphical Programming
- I2C and UART Communication
- Support Maincontroller Arduino, micro:bit
- Support protocols like MQTT, HTTP, etc. Work well with IoT platforms EasyIoT, IFTTT, ThingSpeak
- PH2.0-4P Gravity Interface
|Power Supply||3.3V~5.5 V|
|Encryption Type||WPA WPA2/WPA2–PSK|
|Built-in Protocol||TCP/IP Protocol Stack|
|Supported IoT Platforms||Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT|
|Supported Programming Platforms||Arduino IDE, MakeCode, Mind+|