This WiFi IoT module would be an excellent choice for IoT classroom teaching and smart home projects. It supports multiple programming platforms, such as MakeCode, Mind+, and Arduino IDE, and can also be used on various popular IoT platforms like Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT.
Besides that, the module is designed with easy-to-use Gravity interface and employs UART and I2C communication protocols. You can use it to build IoT projects with other mainboards like micro:bit, Arduino, STM32.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, MakeCode and Mind+ Graphical Programming
- I2C and UART Communication
- Support Maincontroller Arduino, micro:bit
- Support protocols like MQTT, HTTP, etc. Work well with IoT platforms EasyIoT, IFTTT, ThingSpeak
- PH2.0-4P Gravity Interface
|Power Supply||3.3V~5.5 V|
|Encryption Type||WPA WPA2/WPA2–PSK|
|Built-in Protocol||TCP/IP Protocol Stack|
|Supported IoT Platforms||Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT|
|Supported Programming Platforms||Arduino IDE, MakeCode, Mind+|